May 11, 2020 – MECHANICSBURG, Pa. Client Solution Architects (CSA) launched its new External Referral Program. The goal of the program is to feed qualified candidates into CSA’s talent pool by extending referral rewards to non-employees. By expanding the referral platform, CSA stands to build a robust, dynamic and diverse external network to aid in its talent acquisition process.
“We place great importance on employee referrals because no one knows our client relationships, pride of workmanship or our culture better than they do,” said Ellen Barletto, CSA’s vice president of business operations. “Extending our referral program to our CSA alumni, their family and friends, and industry network professionals will increase the number of quality candidates that come through our door. Rewarding non-CSAers for helping us build a great company will provide invaluable resources to our recruiting team and supply our clients with consistent, high-quality talent.”
The program officially launched on May 11 and is open to all non-CSA affiliates, including past employees. Those exempt from participation are current employees and their family members and third-party companies with contractual ties to sourcing candidates for CSA. Current employees have their own bonus program to reward and encourage referrals.
Eligibility to receive payment for external referrals must meet the following guidelines:
- Referral must come from an individual (not a business entity) who is at least 18 years of age and is a legal resident of the United States with a valid social security number.
- Only positions linked to CSA’s job portal are eligible for the external referral program.
- Referrals are based on the date and timestamp of the submission received via the email@example.com email.
- There is no limit on the number of referrals an individual can submit in any given year, which includes payout for hired referrals.
- All referral candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with CSA’s talent acquisition recruitment policies and procedures.
- A referral must be made BEFORE the person applies online in the CSA’s applicant tracking system.
To read the full list of terms and conditions about the program or to submit a referral, please visit CSA’s External Referral Program page.