We strive to advance the economic opportunity in the communities we serve through teaming partnerships and subcontracting opportunities. Our partnerships bring diverse and unique perspectives to advance our customers’ missions.
CSA traditionally partners with businesses with the following designations but is open to all teaming opportunities.
- 8(a) firms
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zones (HUBZone)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB)
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (VOSB)
- Woman-Owned Small Businesses (WOSB)
- and any other type of small or minority-owned business
We are always looking to partner with organizations that enhance CSA’s capabilities – the technological advancements of our customers’ needs have brought requirements for innovative solutions to rapidly meet these changes in the following areas:
- Offensive Cyber Security
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Data Management and Visualization
- Cloud Modernization and Services
- Augmented, Virtual and Mixed Reality